by Kenzie Wooters (C/o 2018)
You will need:
4 tubes (7-1/2 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350° Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Toss each piece in cinnamon sugar until fully coated.
3. Arrange evenly in a generously greased 9- or 10-in. fluted tube pan. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar.
4. Combine butter and brown sugar; pour over the top.
5. Place tube pan on baking sheet; bake until dough is golden brown and cooked through, 35-45 minutes.
6. Cool for 5 minutes before inverting bread onto a serving platter.